Tuesday 20 September 2016

Tantalizing Tuesday #japanese #lesbian #kitsune Illusion

Kitsune are actually really awesome! Check all the teasers on our blog.

Yuki stood in the park looking around for Eiko. It was dark, the sun nearly set in the west, but unlike the other visitors, Yuki didn’t leave. She sat on the bench closest to Eiko’s burrow and called for her. “Eiko-chan! I’m here.”
In a flash of red, Eiko seemed to pop into existence. “You are! Thank you for coming back.” Her movements were jerky, as though she wanted to hug Yuki but knew that wouldn’t be acceptable right now.
“Do you always look like this? This and a fox?”
Eiko pressed her lips in a line, and sweat beaded on her brow. “I can look like anything, anyone, but this is my natural human form. I use only the very smallest bit of my power to maintain this illusion. My true form is the fox.”
“So you could look like me?” Yuki asked, startled.
Eiko popped again and it was as though Yuki were looking in a mirror. It only lasted a moment before the busty redhead appeared again. “Or a man?” she suggested, appearing as a young man with dark spiky hair. “Or an animal?” She turned herself into a cat and jumped onto the bench, purring next to Yuki.