Tuesday 2 August 2016

Tantalizing Tuesday #japanese #lesbian Something was wrong.

Okay, don't blink or you'll miss it. Here's Yuki's first real clue that Eiko isn't exactly what she seems. Check all the teasers on our blog.

Something was wrong. Unfortunately, if she wanted to get to class on time, she had to get going. By the time her classes were finished, Yuki was convinced that she had taken a wrong turn.
The same thing happened a few weeks later when Eiko hadn’t been waiting for her outside her classroom. Yuki didn’t think anything of that, assuming her lover was at home. However, when she passed the park, she found herself on the same strange block with no houses. This time, she worried. She went back to the park, made sure it was where it was supposed to be, walked all the way around it until she was certain she was leaving in the right direction… no house.
At a loss, she sat on one of the park benches and pulled out her phone. Before she could call up Eiko’s number, the redhead sat down beside her.
“I’m sorry I wasn’t there when you got out of class. I had some errands. Are you all right?” She brushed Yuki’s hair back behind her ear.
“I got lost,” she admitted. “I know the way home, but I couldn’t find it.”
Eiko squeezed Yuki’s hand. “I’m sure you just missed it. Here, let’s go now.”